Real Estate Litigation Lawyer in Long Beach
Protect Your Family & Your Home
Facing any issue with your home is not only incredibly stressful, but can also have lasting consequences on your assets, your family, and your livelihood. This is especially true when you are in danger of losing your home due to the negligent or irresponsible actions of your landlord, who is responsible for providing a safe and hospitable living space for you and your family.
The Law Offices of Jonathan D. Winters can help guide you through your case. We handle matters involving any of the following:
Trust Long Beach real estate litigation lawyer Jonathan D. Winters for the help you need. Get your consultation now.
Results in Complex Real Estate Issues
Our firm is known for taking on the complicated cases that other attorneys will not handle and turning them into successful results. Our Long Beach real estate litigation lawyer puts care and attention into every issue, looking at the case from new perspectives and multiple angles in order to help make sure our clients’ rights are protected.
Because of this, the Law Offices of Jonathan D. Winters has seen numerous successes, including:
- Slumlord landlord/tenant case involving a breach of warranty of habitability, water leaks, and mold infestation. Received $175,000 for our client in pre-trial-settlement.
- Commercial lease eviction, conversion, and trespass where a subtenant lost personal property after their landlord wrongfully recorded a lien. Won a verdict of $115,000, plus $30,000 default on return of converted property. Successfully defended our client against the defendant's cross complaint which sought $500,000 of toxic contamination to land.
- Toxic tort involving an HOA’s negligent repairs of a burst pipe in a condo and subsequent mold growth. Both property and physical injuries were claimed. Won a jury verdict of $163,900 and a post-trial settlement of $220,000.
- Successfully stopped the foreclosure initiated by the HOA against a family with two children after an HOA dues dispute and toxic mold. Received a settlement of $70,000 plus a waiver of cross complaint in the amount of $40,000.
- Received a settlement of $332,500 on behalf of a surviving family in a real estate mold and wrongful death case.
Our top priority is to always add your case to our past results. Trust our real estate litigation attorney in Long Beach for the skilled legal assistance you need. Call us today at (562) 473-4777 to discuss your matter.